April 1999, Issue 39 Published by Linux Journal
Table of Contents:
- The Front Page
- The MailBag
- News Bytes
- The Answer Guy, by James T. Dennis
- More 2 Cent Tips
- Boot Disk Failure and Recovery, by Bill Bennet
- Comparison of Server-Based Operating Systems, by Sean Bullington
- Compiler Construction Tools, by Richard A.
- EMACSulation: Templating Mechanisms, by Eric Marsden
- Expanding Your Home Network, by JC Pollman
- Free Philosophy: Part II, by J. W.
- Linux Day at H-P Labs, by Paul R. Woods
- Linux Installation Primer, Part 8,
by Ron Jenkins
- LinuxWorld Conference & Expo, by Marjorie
- New Release Reviews, by Larry Ayers
- The Standard C Library for Linux Part 5, by
James M. Rogers
- Web Page Design under Linux, by Matus
- Xenmenu: An ASCII Menu Generator, by Karyl F.
- The Back Page