- Languages: C, C++, ColdFusion, Java,
- DB/OS: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
UNIX (7 years): IRIX and GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows 2000
- Internet: AOLserver, Apache,
CGI, DNS, IMAP-SSL, IPSEC, OpenACS, qmail, sendmail, VPN
- Post-baccalaureate studies in Computer Science at
Baylor University, August 2001-May2002
- B.B.A. in Management Information Systems
from Baylor University, May 2001
Course 6.916, Software Engineering and Innovative Web
Services problem sets for the ArsDigita home-study
Electric Speed, Dallas, TX - Principal / Internet Consultant (June 1997-present)
- Mortage Lead Generation and Online Marketing: Generate leads for mortgage companies and provide online marketing services to mortgage brokers.
- Real Estate Lead Generation and Online Marketing: Develop Web marketing campaigns for real-estate agents and brokers.
- Debt Settlement Lead Generation and Online Marketing: Generate Internet leads for debt-settlement companies and consult them on lead managment.
- Canton Antiques:
Designed database-backed website with a focus on usability, optimized it for search engines,
and marketed it online resulting in sales doubling and hitting production capacity limits.
- Kelly Computer Resources:
Redesigned website, developed online product management system, and optimized it for
search engines resulting in sales increasing more than 12 fold.
Manage a team of programmers developing a high-performance Web application that enables users to
search and browse millions of products that are updated daily.
- World Wide Internet Publishing:
Developed Web-based challenge-response spam-prevention system and
ColdFusion-based e-mail system. Took over development of e-commerce website after previous subcontractors
had failed, then redesigned its data model, learned ColdFusion, and developed the system in six weeks,
enabling their client to launch by target date.
- Sherman Power Sports:
Redesigned website for improved usability and developed database-backed Web
application enabling administrators to manage online content and credit applications.
- World Power Products:
Implemented Linux/Windows VPN ove IPSEC. Engineered website that enables non-DBAs
to build object types at runtime that they can populate immediately
via dynamically-generated Web forms. Skinny data model, with finite
number of tables, permits object type creation by adding rows instead of
tables. Developed tool to build interfaces for querying
- UC Berkeley Online Robots Technical Committee:
Developed Web-based research paper management system
that enables users to post comments.
- Diva Media:
Consulted CEO on Internet strategy and tested network security.
Developed e-commerce website that interfaced with CyberCash payment system that enabled purchase of Naval Academy merchandise and other gifts for delivery to students.
Cofedbank, Dallas, TX - Co-founder Online Division, Director of Development (July 2003-January 2008):
- Developed online strategy
- Led website development, wrote financial algorithms, and authored content
- Promoted site via online and traditional marketing techniques